4 Days   Las Vegas, Grand Canyon National Park & San Francisco
Tour Code: LAS/GSF4
Departure: Every Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Saturday, Sunday
The Canyon, incised by the mighty Colorado River, is immense, averaging 4,000 feet deep for its entire 277 miles. The sheer depth and magnitude of the Canyon truly makes it 'incomparable'.
From the humble origins of a small fishing village known as Yerba Buena, San Francisco grew rapidly due to the California gold rush starting in 1848. Devastated by the 1906 earthquake, San Francisco was rebuilt quickly. Long enjoying a bohemian reputation, the city became a counterculture magnet in the second half of the 20th century. From Art Deco to The Grateful Dead, and the center of the dot-com boom at the end of the century, there has never been a dull moment in this picturesque city by the Bay.
Book Now >
1: Las Vegas
3:30pm,Please meet Lassen Guide at the Excalibur Rear Rotunda behind Starbucks. Hotel address - 3850 Las Vegas Blvd, South, Las Vegas, NV 89109
*Emergency contact phone numbers: (415) 260-4181and (800) 910-9888.
Las Vegas, it's a city that has something to offer for everyone. The infamous Las Vegas Strip is where tourists can enjoy a walk in the warm desert evening and visit the newest and most lavish casinos from Bellagio, Venetian, MGM Grand, The Mirage, and others. Or perhaps take a stroll downtown and view a dazzling light show that spans an entire street (Optional night tour). The are special shows and performances year round that truly makes Las Vegas as a city that never sleeps. Accommodations will be at the Excalibur Hotel & Casino, named for the mythical sword of King Arthur. Immerse yourself in the castle themed resort right in the middle of the Las Vegas Strip. Choose from one of the many eateries on the property, including the Roundtable Buffet, or head down the Strip and stop by one of the other world famous hotels.
Hotel: Excalibur Hotel and Casino
2: Las Vegas - Hoover Dam - Optional Grand Canyon (South Rim or West Rim Skywalk) - Las Vegas
South Grand Canyon
The Grand Canyon offers one of the most spectacular examples of erosion not found anywhere in the world. Canyon National Park is a designated World Heritage Site and is unmatched in the incomparable vistas that it offers to visitors on the rim. Overnight stay in Las Vegas.
Grand Canyon West Rim “The Skywalk”
Your journey begins from stopping by the magnificent Hoover Dam and then on to the Majestic Hualapai Indian Reservation where is located at the West Rim of the Grand Canyon. You can walk along the rim of this great wonder of nature - unblemished by modern civilization. You may walk on the Skywalk (Optional tour). David Jin, the man who conceived and funded Skywalk makes this U-shaped platform, which extends 70ft over the edge and about 4,000 feet over the canyon floor. You may also select to take the Helicopter ride over the Grand Canyon and view the majestic Grand Canyon with a bird's eye view. (Optional tour)Overnight stay in Las Vegas.
Hotel: Excalibur Hotel and Casino or similar
3: Las Vegas – San Francisco
In the morning, depart Las Vegas towards San Francisco. We will travel by the world's largest solar power plant with 340,000 solar panels planted into the vast sea of sand. While crossing the Mojave Desert, you will see Edwards Air Force Base at the distance, where the sound barrier was broken for the first time in history and where US space shuttles landed on several occasions. Looking up at the sky, you might perhaps catch a glimpse of U.S. newest aircraft on training mission. Then you will pass by California's largest windmill farm on Tehachapi Mountain. In the afternoon, you will learn about California agriculture that produces more than half of nation’s total of fruits, vegetables and nuts while travelling through the fertile Central Valley. Arrive in the Bay Area in the evening.
Hotel: Red Roof Inn SFO or similar
4: San Francisco City Tour - Transfer Out
Discover America’s most picturesque and culturally diverse city – San Francisco. Highlights include: Civic Center, Twin Peaks, Golden Gate Park, Golden Gate Bridge, Palace of Fine Arts, Fisherman’s Wharf, Market Street and Chinatown. After tour, transfer to San Francisco international airport.
** Please arrange your air-ticket departure from SFO after 7pm.
Submit a review and get 5% off your next trip with Lassen Tours! Submit a Review today!
|Date(s)||Double Occupancy||3rd Person||4th Person||Single Room||Child||Infant|
Every Tuesday, Wednesday, Sunday
2017: May 15 - Oct 16
(No Show Penalty for the 3rd person: $160.00)
|368||0||288||668||same as adult||25/day
(No Show Penalty for the 3rd person: $160.00)
|498||0||408||768||same as adult ||25/day
|Jan 01,2017 (Sunday);|
|478||218||368||728||same as adult||25/day
Dec 31,2016 ; Jan 03,2017 ;
Jan 04,2017 ; Jan 17,2017 ;
Mar 07,2017 ; Mar 08,2017 ;
Dec 31, 2017
|468||208||358||708||same as adult||25/day
Tour Fare Includes:
* Bus Transportation
* After tour drop off at San Francisco Airport (SFO)
- Please arrange your air-ticket departure from San Francisco (SFO) airport after 8pm.
Tour Fare Excludes:
* You may choose to go to [West Rim] Skywalk or to [South Rim] National Park in Grand Canyon - Grand Canyon [West Rim] Mandatory Admission $90 per person with one lunch
* Optional tours
* Las Vegas night tour - Adult $35, Child (2-12) $25
* Grand Canyon [South Rim] - Mandatory fees $50 per person (Not including lunch) English and Chinese guided tour included
* I-Max at Grand Canyon South - $13 per person
* Grand Canyon West Rim Skywalk - $25 per person
* Grand Canyon West Rim Helicopter ride - $168 per person
* Grand Canyon West Rim Helicopter and Boat Tour:$220
* Grand Canyon South Rim Helicopter ride:$220
* San Francisco Bay Cruise - Adult (18+) $28, Child (5-17) $20
Las Vegas Pick-up Points:
* 3:30PM, Please meet Lassen Guide at the Excalibur Rear Rotunda behind Starbucks.Hotel address - 3850 Las Vegas Blvd, South, Las Vegas, NV 89109.
* Hotel rooms are typically designed and equipped for two travelers. They usually feature a queen- or king-sized bed or two double beds, which are meant to provide adequate comfort for two travelers.
* 3rd person, 4th person or child must share with the 1st & 2nd travelers in the same room (2 double beds). Extra beds, extra items and services (such as extra toiletries and towels) will not be provided.
* Hotels limit occupancy based on local or state fire codes, no more than 4 people to occupy a hotel room, regardless of the ages of the occupants.
* Child fare: for children 2 years of age and above, occupying the same room with 2 adults.
* Children under 2 years old will be charged $25 per day for mandatory General Liability Insurance. It is also to guarantee a seat for the child. If the parents prefer to hold the child, it is considered as forfeiting the seat, but the $25 Per day General Liability Insurance will still be charged.
Cancellations and Policies, please refer to: Terms of Service