3 Days   San Francisco, Yosemite & Hearst Castle
Tour Code: SFO/OS3
Departure: Every Monday, Friday (March - November)
Experience the miracles of nature and man in one fun package. See the towering granite cliffs and stalwart pines of Yosemite. Spend time exploring America's tallest waterfall, Yosemite falls. Marvel at the vistas that caused early explorers to call Yosemite the “incomparable valley.” After an evening in Fresno, it's a sunrise journey through America’s most fertile agricultural region to the windswept central coast. Looming off of the mountain cliffs is your morning destination, Hearst Castle. Experienced State of California employees will lead you through every detail of decadence and luxurious elegance of William Randolph Hearst's sprawling 'ranch' above the clouds on ‘La Cuesta Encantada.’
Book Now >
1: Hometown - San Francisco
Airport (SFO) transfer in, Discover America's most picturesque and culturally diverse city – San Francisco. Highlights include: Civic Center, Twin Peaks, Golden Gate Park, Golden Gate Bridge, Palace of Fine Arts, Fisherman’s Wharf, Market Street and Chinatown.
Hotel: Red Roof Inn SFO or similar
** Please arrange the arrival time in San Francisco (SFO) before 11am, for all customers joining the SF City Tour on the same day.
2: Bay Area – Yosemite – Fresno
Motor high to Yosemite National Park from Bay Area, you can see one of the most famous scenic spots in West America. Jagged rocks of grotesque shapes sheer precipices and overhanging rocks, waterfalls dropping thousands of feet, and endless mountain ridges bring you out of this world. You will enjoy these breathtaking sights: Tunnel View, Bridal Veil Fall, El Captain, Merced River, Yosemite Fall, Half Dome. The day ends with an overnight stay in central California's top city: Fresno.
Hotel : Park Inn by Radisson Fresno or Holiday Inn Airport or similar
3: Fresno – Hearst Castle – Transfer out
This morning, we will travel from Fresno to San Simeon and visit Hearst Castle. The construction of the castle started in 1920 and was not yet finished when Hearst passed away in 1951. The castle, with its private zoo and celebrated antiques, occupies an area of 137 acres. Its unforgettable gold-faced swimming pool impresses all visitors. In 1958, Hearst's children donated the castle to the state of California for all visitors to enjoy. After the tour we will transfer to the airport.
** Please arrange your air-ticket departure from SFO after 9:00pm.
Submit a review and get 5% off your next trip with Lassen Tours! Submit a Review today!
|Date(s)||Double Occupancy||3rd Person||4th Person||Single Room||Child||Infant|
|2014: Mar21 - Nov24 |
Every Monday, Friday
Nov 26, 2014
Tour Fare Includes:
* Yosemite National Park admission
* Hearst Castle admission (The Grand Room Tour)
* San Francisco Airport transfer service (one way from SFO)
- Please arrange the arrival time in San Francisco (SFO) airport before 11am, for all customers joining the SF City Tour at the same day. Any arrival after 11am, the city tour will be considered voluntary forfeit and no refunds will be given.
* After tour drop off at San Francisco Airport (SFO)
- Please arrange your air-ticket departure from San Francisco (SFO) airport after 9pm.
Tour Fare Excludes:
* Optional tours
* San Francisco Bay Cruise - Adult (18+) $25, Child (5-17) $18
San Francisco Airport (SFO) Pick-up Points:
* Domestic flights and flights from Canada with AA or Virgin America - From Baggage Claim area, please exit the building and turn right, walk 50 meters to“COURTYARD # 3”
* Domestic flights and flights from Canada with UA - From Baggage Claim area, please exit the building and turn right, walk 50 meters to“COURTYARD # 4”
* Domestic flights and flights from Canada with all other airlines - From baggage claim area, please exit the building and turn left, then walk 50 meters to “COURTYARD # 1”
* Domestic flights with Jet Blue - From Baggage Claim area, take the elevator to the 1st floor. Exit the elevator to “COURTYARD # A”
* International flights - Exit the U.S. Customs area and turn left, take the elevator to the 1st floor at the end of the walkway. Exit the elevator to “COURTYARD # A”
* For passengers encountering flight delays to while transiting at another airport, it would be necessary to call our office: 800-910-9888 to let us know the status of the flight to ensure a smooth transfer in.
* Hotel rooms are typically designed and equipped for two travelers. They usually feature a queen- or king-sized bed or two double beds, which are meant to provide adequate comfort for two travelers.
* 3rd person, 4th person or child must share with the 1st & 2nd travelers in the same room (2 double beds). Extra beds, extra items and services (such as extra toiletries and towels) will not be provided.
* Hotels limit occupancy based on local or state fire codes, no more than 4 people to occupy a hotel room, regardless of the ages of the occupants.
* Child fare: for children 2 years of age and above, occupying the same room with 2 adults.
* Children under 2 years old will be charged $25 per day for mandatory General Liability Insurance. It is also to guarantee a seat for the child. If the parents prefer to hold the child, it is considered as forfeiting the seat, but the $25 Per day General Liability Insurance will still be charged.
Cancellations and Policies, please refer to: Terms of Service