3 Days   San Francisco, Yosemite & Hearst Castle
Tour Code: SFO/YH3
Departure: 2014: Mar21-Nov24 Every Monday, Friday Special: Nov26,14
Experience the miracles of nature and man in one fun package. See the towering granite cliffs and stalwart pines of Yosemite. Spend time exploring America's tallest waterfall, Yosemite falls. Marvel at the vistas that caused early explorers to call Yosemite the “incomparable valley.” After an evening in Fresno, it's a sunrise journey through America’s most fertile agricultural region to the windswept central coast. Looming off of the mountain cliffs is your morning destination, Hearst Castle. Experienced State of California employees will lead you through every detail of decadence and luxurious elegance of William Randolph Hearst's sprawling 'ranch' above the clouds on ‘La Cuesta Encantada.’
Book Now >
Day 1:   Hometown - San Francisco City Tour
Airport (SFO) transfer in, Discover America’s most picturesque and culturally diverse city – San Francisco. Highlights include: Civic Center, Twin Peaks, Golden Gate Park, Golden Gate Bridge, Palace of Fine Arts, Fisherman’s Wharf, Market Street and Chinatown.
** Please arrange the arrival time in San Francisco (SFO) airport before 11am, for all customers joining the SF City Tour at the same day. Any arrival after 11am, the city tour will be considered voluntary forfeit and no refunds will be given.
Hotel: Red Roof Inn SFO or similar
Day 2:   San Francisco - Yosemite - Fresno
From waterfalls that drop thousands of feet, and endless mountain ridges, Yosemite National Park can be considered one of the most famous scenic spots in the Western United States. Arrive in Yosemite National Park in the afternoon. Highlights include: Tunnel View, Bridal Veil Falls, El Captain, Merced River, Yosemite Falls, Half Dome.
Overnight stay in Fresno.
Hotel: Park Inn by Radisson Fresno or Holiday Inn Fresno Airport or similar
Day 3:   Fresno - Hearst Castle - San Francisco - Transfer out
Visit Hearst Castle in San Simeon, once the home of the media mogul William Randolph Hearst. The construction of the castle began in 1920 and was not yet completed when Hearst passed away in 1951. This castle, with its private zoo and celebrated antiques, occupies an area of 137 acres. In 1958, Hearst's children donated the castle to the state of California, and it became a public treasure.
After the tour, we will transfer you to the San Francisco airport.
** Please arrange your air-ticket departure from San Francisco (SFO) airport after 9pm.
|Date(s)||Double Occupancy||3rd Person||4th Person||Single Room||Child||Infant|
|2014: Mar21 - Nov24 |
Every Monday, Friday
Nov 26, 2014
Tour Fare Includes:
* Yosemite National Park admission
* Hearst Castle admission (The Grand Room Tour)
* San Francisco Airport transfer service (one way from SFO)
- Please arrange the arrival time in San Francisco (SFO) airport before 11am, for all customers joining the SF City Tour at the same day. Any arrival after 11am, the city tour will be considered voluntary forfeit and no refunds will be given.
* After tour drop off at San Francisco Airport (SFO)
- Please arrange your air-ticket departure from San Francisco (SFO) airport after 9pm.
Tour Fare Excludes:
* Optional tours
* San Francisco Bay Cruise - Adult (18+) $25, Child (5-17) $18
San Francisco Airport (SFO) Pick-up Points:
* Domestic flights and flights from Canada with AA or Virgin America - From Baggage Claim area, please exit the building and turn right, walk 50 meters to“COURTYARD # 3”
* Domestic flights and flights from Canada with UA - From Baggage Claim area, please exit the building and turn right, walk 50 meters to“COURTYARD # 4”
* Domestic flights and flights from Canada with all other airlines - From baggage claim area, please exit the building and turn left, then walk 50 meters to “COURTYARD # 1”
* Domestic flights with Jet Blue - From Baggage Claim area, take the elevator to the 1st floor. Exit the elevator to “COURTYARD # A”
* International flights - Exit the U.S. Customs area and turn left, take the elevator to the 1st floor at the end of the walkway. Exit the elevator to “COURTYARD # A”
* For passengers encountering flight delays to while transiting at another airport, it would be necessary to call our office: 800-910-9888 to let us know the status of the flight to ensure a smooth transfer in.
* Hotel rooms are typically designed and equipped for two travelers. They usually feature a queen- or king-sized bed or two double beds, which are meant to provide adequate comfort for two travelers.
* 3rd person, 4th person or child must share with the 1st & 2nd travelers in the same room (2 double beds). Extra beds, extra items and services (such as extra toiletries and towels) will not be provided.
* Hotels limit occupancy based on local or state fire codes, no more than 4 people to occupy a hotel room, regardless of the ages of the occupants.
* Child fare: for children 2 years of age and above, occupying the same room with 2 adults.
* Children under 2 years old will be charged $25 per day for mandatory General Liability Insurance. It is also to guarantee a seat for the child. If the parents prefer to hold the child, it is considered as forfeiting the seat, but the $25 Per day General Liability Insurance will still be charged.
Cancellations and Policies, please refer to: Terms of Service